Sunday, September 9, 2012

Lollipop Chainsaw - Lollipop Chainsaw Part 16 Zombie T Pain And Piles Of Cocaine

Lollipop Chainsaw - Lollipop Chainsaw Part 16 Zombie T Pain And Piles Of Cocaine Tube. Duration : 9.53 Mins.


Buy Lollipop Chainsaw: amzn.to Follow mah twitta for some shenanigans! ;-) twitter.com Welcome to my first walkthrough in what will be the beginning of what is to come. I plan on doing many different games, and though this walkthrough will be uncommentated, I plan to commentate my future walkthroughs of the games I play. I hope you enjoy and if you would like make sure to hit that subscribe button, I've got a lot of variety of content Im sure you are bound to enjoy ;) In this episode we make it to the top of the Fulci Fun Center get funky as we meet Josey our 4th boss encounter, its back to the 80's in this whacky and strange boss fight. Personally one of my favorite parts in this series!

Tags:

Tags : TAG Heuer CAH1110.BA0850 SAMSUNG UN40D6000 Jelly Watches

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP